Get high accuracy and premium performance everywhere you need it with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Star A322 Conductivity Portable Meter, designed for a wide range of conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, resistivity and temperature testing and field applications. Evaluate samples in the most demanding locations using this waterproof meter with IP67-rated housing. Select linear, non-linear pure water or EP temperature compensation with 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 °C reference temperatures. Log up to 5000 data point sets with time / date stamp and transfer to a printer or computer.
Take your measurements at the source with our premium line of portable meters. The Thermo Scientific Orion Star A322 conductivity portable meter offers an information-rich screen and user-friendly operation. This rugged, waterproof portable meter is ready to tackle the elements with you. Orion Star A322 conductivity portable meters are designed to be easy to use, dependable field meters that offer advanced features and functions including a 5000 point date log with sample ID and user ID options, calibration and high/low limit alarms and password-protected measurement methods.
- Measure conductivity, TDS, salinity or resistivity with temperature
- Perform up to a five point conductivity calibration with calibration editing option that allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Auto-ranging conductivity values offer consistent readings across entire measurement range without need to recalibrate
- Use linear, non-linear, EP (USP) or off conductivity temperature compensation with 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25°C reference temperatures
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- Capture your critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes – Auto-Read holds a stable reading, Continuous shows changing readings with hold option and Timed logs data at specific intervals
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 5,000 measurement sets with optional sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Non-volatile meter memory ensures your data and settings are protected, even with loss of power
- Orion Star Com software facilitates data transfer to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- Flexible power options with AA batteries or optional universal power adapter
- IP67-rated housing is waterproof for rugged field operation
- Meter kits include hard-sided field case and protective meter armor with electrode holders, adjustable wrist/belt strap and built-in meter stand
- Meters offer CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty